- remove_red_eye513 views
- comment0 comments
The goal of the Charlie Divine APMP Certification Scholarship is to give every chapter a chance to recognize and support a member in their pursuit of Foundation, Practitioner or Professional certification. The scholarship program honors former APMP Certification Director Charlie Divine, CPP APMP Fellow, who has made a career out of promoting professional development for bid and proposal professionals globally. The funds from the scholarships will allow 19 members to pursue Foundation certification, two to pursue Practitioner level and one to pursue Professional certification.
“Charlie Divine was dedicated to advancing APMP’s certification program, so it is with great honor that I congratulate the winners of the scholarship that bears his name,” APMP Chair Mike Walsh explains. “I am so excited, and I know Charlie is, too, to see these members have the opportunity to attain their APMP certifications.”
Congratulations to this year’s scholarship recipients and their sponsoring chapters.
- Jo Stojkovic, ANZ Chapter
- Shintaro Itagaki, APMP Japan
- Aura Dontu, APMP Romania
- Paul Nightingale, APMP UK
- Suzie Dore, APMP UK
- Nancy Chambers, California Chapter
- Rene St-Pierre, Canada-Maple Leaf Chapter
- Mary Burritt, Carolinas Chapter
- Martha Swift, Chesapeake Chapter
- Gabriel Cabrera, Colorado Chapter
- Magued Adel, Egypt (Affiliated NCA)
- Yvonne Baker, Georgia Chattahoochee Chapter
- Megan Beck, Greater Midwest Chapter
- Kiran Krishnan, India Chapter
- Sara Hekmaty, Liberty Chapter
- Laura Shaver, Lone Star Chapter
- Scott Buel, National Capital Area Chapter
- Laura Fuller, No Chapter Affiliation
- Molly Harrison, Nor’easters Chapter
- Janet Mix, Pacific Northwest Chapter
- Mercy Gondwe, South Africa Chapter
- Herman Valentine, Tidewater Chapter
Watch today’s announcement of scholarship recipients.
Tune in tomorrow to APMP’s Facebook page for the livestream announcement of the 2020 class of 40 Under 40.
APMP’s Week of Winners, sponsored by RFPIO, is the virtual celebration and announcement of members who have received various honors, including individual, chapter or Fellow awards, Charlie Divine certification scholarships and 40 Under 40 recognition.